Want to be the person to make a difference?
Skilled in archive administration, organisation and storage of records?
The Presbyterian Church of Victoria (PCV) seeks to employ a person as Archivist – PCV, part-time, from 1 November 2021 (or later by negotiation).
|POSITION||Archivist – Presbyterian Church of Victoria|
|APPOINTMENT||Part time – FTE 0.4|
|LOCATION||621 Punt Road Sth Yarra, or wherever the PCV Archive is located|
This position entails the maintenance and oversight of historical artefacts and records of the church and to provide advice and relevant information for all enquirers and offer support for those within the church wishing to view and use archival material.
Skills expected in the successful applicant include:
- research skills, an appreciation of history, preferably a tertiary level qualification
- proven ability for organisation of material and records management;
- an understanding of, and a love for, the Presbyterian Church of Victoria;
- excellent personal relational skills;
- competence in adapting to current and emerging legal considerations such as the Privacy Act, Copyright Law, National Redress Scheme.
For more information, and to receive the full job description document, please register your expression of interest with the Clerk of Assembly: email@example.com or download full position description here.
[Note: applications for the position close with the last mail, 1st September 2021]